Thursday, March 7, 2013

Week 6 EOC : Me Times Three

There are three things that I possess that I would say helps define me.
 The First thing I would have to say is my musical talent and love for the drums. I grew up playing music. It has been my lively hood since I was age 6. Its all I have known and I wouldn't change it for the world. Being talented on the drums has gotten me so far in my life and has brought me to places I never thought I'd be. my drums has changed my life. Its what has made me decide to follow my passion for my career. Over the years I have had 6 drum sets up until i was recently blessed with an endorsement from TRUTH drums. My current kit is custom made to exactly how I want. These define me as a musician and as person who knows not to give up on their dreams. If i would lose my drums or my talent I have no idea what I would do. I'm not really good anything else but music.



The second thing I feel defines me as a person is my mom. She has been there for me throughout everything. Through all my struggles and high points she always there to cheer me on. I know this has to be about a possession of mine but I feel that I do possess my mom. Shes all I have an I'm all she has. She has inspired me so much in my life to do better and follow my dreams to the fullest extent. I don't think i'd be alive if it wasn't for her because of all my struggles. I am truly grateful and blessed to have her in my life.






The last thing i possess is my tattoos. They define as who I am in a way of my experiences. So far I have 8 total but I plan on being covered pretty much. Every tattoo i have has a story or reason behind them. My body to be is an unwritten novel and i'm just adding chapter after chapter. Some look at me and see mistake, I just see happiness.




No comments:

Post a Comment