Thursday, March 14, 2013

Week 9 EOC: Social Media

I plan to use T.V. with  my commercials as well as promoting through Facebook and other forms of advertisement. Social media will be my main focus on my advertising. I will also use my advantage in bars as well.There are a few  social media mediums that will be needed for my  company's success. The first is Facebook. The company will have a page on Facebook. It will give out information and be used as way to keep a relationship with consumers. They shall feel free to post anything they please about the product. It will also have a Twitter account as well. Those who choose to follow will be updated with news on the product. The last social media site that will be used is YouTube.  YouTube can be used to spread the word on the product through viral videos that will be meaningful and connect with the customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment